At the NWHBIA, we know your most valuable tool on every inspection is your training. Our classes are led by experienced, successful home inspectors eager to share their insights and techniques. The expertise gained from taking these classes can help to differentiate you from other inspectors and can allow you to conduct a more valuable home inspection.
Have a good idea for a class?
Want to move forward and share your knowledge?
Apply to be a speaker!
Should your proposal be accepted, here are the items we will need to list and market your course successfully.
To create and submit your proposal, you will need to provide the following information via the form below.
1. Contact Information
2. Presentation Title
3. Course Description
4. Please provide a complete Pdf of your PowerPoint presentation slides you intend to display as the visual accompaniment to your presentation.
Note Washington State Department of licensing equates one 50 minute hour of instruction per one (1) clock hour of credit.
IE: applications for 2hrs of clock hour credit = 110 minutes of instruction
4hrs of clock hour credit = 240 minutes of instruction
5. Learning Objectives
6. Proposed education track
7. Biography (100 words or less in paragraph format)
8. Please provide an image file of the presenter as well as any co-presenters.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by our Education Committee based on the criteria below:
· Relevant to the profession
· Provides current, practical and/or innovative content
· Offers clearly defined learning objectives
Questions? Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
12345 Lake City Way NE, #225, Seattle, WA 98125